1. User agreement
This document (the "User Agreement") is a legally binding agreement between you and MangoB2B.com ("MANGO B2B LIMITED") that governs your use of MangoB2B.coms B2B online service.
2. Contract formation
By using the MangoB2B.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("User Agreement").
3. Changes to the user agreement
MangoB2B.COM reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time at: http://www.mangob2b.com/terms_and_conditions. MangoB2B.COM reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
4. Prices and payment
Prices charged are as shown on the website in US dollars. We may change the price of the service before you place an order for a given package.
5. Fees, upgrading and downgrading
The Premium account services are billed in advance. None renewal or downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. MangoB2B.COM does not accept any liability for such loss. None renewal or downgrading your Service may not be completed without direct action from you to remove Content, features, or capacity in place that exceeds the Content, features, or capacity offered by the lesser plan.
6. Credits payment method
The mangob2b Credits virtual currency (“Credits”) is a payment method for mangob2b features, subscriptions, services or virtual goods.
The following terms apply to Credits usage:
- 6.2 When you purchase or receive Credits, you do not own those Credits. What you have is a limited right to use the Credits in connection with certain features, services, packages and subscriptions on mangob2b.com, such as the purchase of particular subscription and virtual services.
- 6.3 Except as otherwise stated, purchases of Credits are non-refundable to the full extent permitted by law.
- 6.4 You will not sell Credits to anyone, or transfer them to anyone outside of mangob2b.com.
- 6.5 We may change the purchase price for Credits at any time, as well as the ways that you can use or transfer Credits. We also reserve the right to stop issuing Credits.
- 6.6 Credits are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing or unless required by law.
- 6.7 Credits are subject to our Abandoned Property provision (Section 7.6, below).
- 6.8 mangob2b.com may issue a small number of free or promotional Credits to users. We may expire these at any time.
7. Actions we may take
- 7.1 At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use MangoB2B Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
- 7.2 Inquiries. By using MangoB2B Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- 7.3 Right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any electronic value accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behaviour.
- 7.4 Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
- 7.5 Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- 7.6 Abandoned Property. If you leave a Balance unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
8. Disputes and reversals
- 8.1 Customer assistance we provide tools in our MangoB2B support section to assist you in communicating with us to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
- 8.2 Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
- 8.3 Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
9. Accessing the service
You are only permitted to use this service personally for your company and agree to do so without the use of any automated means including but not limited to the use of robotic tools.
Mango B2B reserves the right to limit the number of searches, messaging and activity you may make on the Service (the "Usage Limit"). The Usage Limit will be set at Mango B2B's sole discretion and may change from time to time. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
All Services are covered by our seven (7) day money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied please notify us within seven (7) days from receiving your premium account subscription account details for a full refund.
11. Canceling the service
You may cancel your account service you have purchased from us, for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) by giving us notice that you no longer wish to subscribe to the Service within 7 days of your receipt of your purchase.
- 12.1 As stated in Point 3 above, all services are covered by our seven (7) day money-back guarantee. Refunds will be issued only to the payment method that the original payment was sent from, and may take up to one (1) week to process.
- 12.2 If you believe there is an error in MangoB2B.com billing, you must contact MangoB2B.com about it, in writing, within thirty (30) days of the date you are billed or charged.MangoB2B.com's obligation to consider your claim is contingent on your providing it with sufficient facts for MangoB2B.com to investigate your claims. You waive your right to dispute any charges or fees if you fail to notify MangoB2B.com in writing or meet the deadline set out above. You waive your right to dispute any charges or fees if you fail to notify MangoB2B.com in writing or meet the deadline set out above. If MangoB2B.com finds that your claim is valid, MangoB2B.com agrees to credit your account on your next billing date. Third party fees are not subject to this dispute provision and are final.
- 12.3 Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. Like all payments, all refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and MangoB2B.com is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund. In addition, mangoB2B.com reserves the right to refuse a refund if there has any violation of terms of usage, abuse of the service, mis-use of the service and/or fraud, spam or copyright infringement.
13. Cancellation and termination
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any MangoB2B.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
14. Chargebacks, reversals, and retrievals
- 14.1. If MangoB2B.COM receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company, bank, or Paypal, your Services may be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recoup mandatory fees passed on to MangoB2B.COM by the credit card company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s), must be paid in full before service is restored. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact MangoB2B.COM’s billing team to address any billing issues.
- 14.2. If MangoB2B.COM appeals a chargeback or other payment dispute and wins the dispute or appeal, the funds will likely be returned to MangoB2B.COM by the credit card company or bank. Any double payment resulting from this process will be applied to Customer's account in the form of a service credit..
15. Chargebacks, reversals, and retrievals
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this User Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this User Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
16. Chargebacks, reversals, and retrievals
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong excluding its conflict of law rules and principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Updated on December 9 2012